ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
o Loads the truck before leaving the company, ensuring everything needed is on the truck.
o Performs high quality installations, moving job progress to an on-time completion.
o Follows the lead of the Crew Leader.
o Offers suggestions that will help the quality, efficiency, or safety of the job.
· Remarkable Customer Experience
o When needed, assists Crew Leader with communicating with the customer using the company’s customer messaging.
o Ensures the customer is happy with the finished job.
o Leaves the customer’s home clean and proactively take measures to leave it in better condition than found.
o Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
· Maintain & Clean Company Vehicles
o Safely, correctly, and efficiently unloads and cleans the truck upon return to the company.
o Takes great care of the company’s products, tools, and equipment.
· Purpose, Mission, Values
o Lives out the company’s purpose, mission, and values.
· Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred
· Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred.
· Ability to operate a phone/apps/tablet.
· Ability to detect/recognize information in written materials or on a screen up to 75% of the time.
· Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English; ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
· High school diploma or GED preferred and 1+ years of experience in the construction trades OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
· Ability to lift or move up to 100 lb. occasionally, and/or up to 50 lb. of force frequently, and/or up to 20 lb. of force constantly to move objects.
· Ability to stay upright/stand up to 100% of the time.
· Ability to move about and move to/from and work from the floor level or in crawl spaces.
· A valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and ability to drive for the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Email: [email protected]